*New and Improved*
Life- Pending Case Status Updates
- Effective January 6th Auto Updates will generate twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays) providing the current status of your case(s) via email.
- You may also view status (24/7) by logging into lifemah.com.
Go to www.lifemah.com, click on “Pending Case Status” (located on the left panel) and then click the blue bar “Click Here to View Pending Cases”
Verbiage has been updated making it easier to distinguish owner actions:
- Agent Action Required– Your assistance is needed to move the case forward.
- Client Action Required– Please contact the insured to communicate what action/items are needed from them.
- Carrier/GA Follow Up– This is an FYI to you. No action needed on your part.
All forms, additional information and case status questions should be directed to MetLifeStatus@BarnumFG.com. All information should flow thru an agent, never directly from Insured to Case Analyst.
If a phone call is more appropriate, contact the Status Team at (203) 513-6159- if no answer please leave a message. All calls are returned in the order they are received.
Additional Resources:Click Here to View Case Status Glossary & Definitions
*Learn about the different status and what they mean in the weekly update you receive from our case managers.APS-Attending Physician Statement process
*The APS process is one that unfortunately adds time to the underwriting process, learn more about what is involved in obtaining the APS.